Happy 2024 and welcome (back?) to the blog! It’s been a long while – lots of life updates shared on socials but I am going to hold myself accountable this year and get back to posting on the blog! Last December, a few girlfriends and I took a girls trip to Nashville so here is our 3 day itinerary.
WHERE TO STAY – These are the two areas we explored but check out this great resource here when planning your next girls trip to Nashville.
- Downtown is the place to be if you want to stay in the heart of it all! Close to great food spots and all the Honky Tonks, this is the place to be!
- The Gulch – Great area for walking around and shopping
WHAT TO DO – Broadway is where it’s at if you are looking for the most lively musical street in America! Hop from one honky tonk to the next to experience all kinds of vibes!
- Honky Tonks
- The Twelve Thirty Club
- Kid Rock
- Skulls Rainbow Room – Burlesque Show
- Stomping Grounds – Line Dancing
WHERE TO EAT – So many good places to eat in Nashville and so many followers gave great input! I’ve noted where we went below and highlighted them in pink if they should be picked based on aesthetic and vibe and not food!
- House of Cards – A unique dining experience underground that requires no phones for an added effect of magic!
- Hampton Social – Cute brunch spot with great drinks for a girls trip
- White Limozeen – famous Dolly Parton inspired spot – another great place for a girls trip with lots of photo opps
- Pepperfire Hot Chicken
- Henriette Red
WHAT TO WEAR (in December)- The weather as expected is cold – lots of peacoat’s, leggings and warm clothing. Here are some of my looks from my 3 day girls trip to Nashville! If you like this pink outfit below, check out some pink inspo for upcoming valentines day!
Other Cold Weather Must Haves:
All in all a great 3 day trip spent with girl friends in Nashville, celebrating my besties 4oth birthday! Definitely a place I would love to visit again!